cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS with Free Goods and Batch Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem on the products billing with Free Goods.

I will explain this, before the implementation of Batch Management (with batch split) the billing document show the condition VPRS on the main item (TAN) and the free goods item (TANN).

Now, when the Batch Management was up, the condition VPRS disappeared on the TANN item, I checked the order and it does shows the VPRS conditions. When i check the conditions on the billing document it shows me the following message when i check the VPRS condition

Condition ignored (requirement 004 not fulfilled)

Then I tried to debug the price determination and i realized that only on the TANN position the field komp-evrwr (price determination on the item category) is not 'X'.

Aditionally i can mention thar the batch split item category is defined as YG05.

Actually i only managed to show the cumulated VPRS cost on the main item.

Please someone say to me if this correct or there is a way to put the VPRS on the free goods item.

Javier Sandoval Vera

Ecuador

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

I had de same problem, and I needed that de Internal Cost of YG05 posiitions were showed acumulated in the Billing , I only erase de conditional cl number 4 in the VPRS condition class in the price calculation system and it Works !!

Thanks for the tip !!

Alma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

what do you do with the VPRS in your calculation- system ?

If you need i, you delete the requirement 004 in your calculation -system.

on the other hand, you can change TANN to komp-evrwr (price determination on the item category) is 'X'. Then you have to add an 100% rabate for TANN and the resukt will be free good.

Hans