Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Server & Test Configurarion behaviors' in Multi-Map scenario

former_member200572
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks.

I'm working with a multi-mapping scenario and note two things about it.

The first is that Test Configuration on IC does not work to multi-mapping because even the interface is working the Test Configuration does not work. It stops on Interface Determination & Mapping step and does not show any log about it.

The second is that I cannot see the message splited on monitoring (SXI_MONITOR) in the Integration Server as the blog [Multi-Mapping without BPM|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3115] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; shows.

If you know something about these issues, please let me know too.

Regards,

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

There is no issues as such with testing of multi mapping with the test tool , it gets stuck at interface determination check your interface determination.

Source:

Regarding the second half of the question, why you cant see messages as shown in the blog.

There is a problem with your config as you have not followed the blog word by word.

Possible hint -- Check for enhanced interface determination.

Regards

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Mar 27, 2009 12:44 PM

former_member200572
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joel.

The second issue I have a insight with your tip that my LOOGING level was 0 instead of 1 as it should be. When I fixed it I began see the Request Message Mapping in Integration Server.

Thanks for this.

But the first issue I still pulled my hair to see where is wrong. My Interface Determination is exactly as the blog shows.

My scenario have already executed fine but my Test Configuration do not.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rafael:

When you test mullti-mapping in test configuration tool, there is little piont, in the payload, you probably need to remove the tag "Message" and "Message1"

Try change payload by removing the tag I mentioned, I can not remember if you need remove both of them or just one of them.

If you test from RWB, for sure you need to remove both tags.

Regards.

Liang

former_member200572
Participant
0 Kudos

Liang.

I have already done all my tests w/o the messages tags.

Thanks.

Answers (0)