cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want a way to be able to check pricing on my documents before they are realeased to customers.

These could be quotations, sales orders etc.

Is there a way to block them and control the flow for certain materials or customers and the prices on the documents.

Please give your ideas or thoughts on how this can be achieved without causing a bottleneck.

Automation would be good and would I need custom programs or can use existing functionality.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please explain you question in detail , it is not clear.

Regards,

Senthil Nattamai Sekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apply something similar to the release strategy in purchase orders to Sales documents.

Not everyone should be able to change prices in quotations and if they do the sales quotations or orders should be reviewed by someone higher up.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hi,

Just bouncing the idea if found suitable you can build the logic program around that.

first identify the conditions type with price(considering you would like to keep check on the prices entered or overwritten in the sales document at the time of creation/changing).

check the status whether it is set manually

if this is the case then put status of the item incomplete at the time of saving and applying the workflow logic a message can be sent to the concern person

Assign the requirement 2 for the output so that it will not trigger.

Also put one more check by whom the order is saved so that you can provide the rights for authorization.

hope this will help you.

Regards,

Atul