cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Supplier Pre Screen page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing with the following issues during the supplier registration process.

1) When i try to test the application service ROS_PRESCREEN in Tcode - SCIF i am getting the error mentioned below, can some one please guide on why this error is populating.

BSP Exception: Das Objekt default.htm in der URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/ros_prescreen/default.htm?sap-client=175&sap-sessioncmd=open ist nicht gültig.

When i try to copy the URL from Tcode- SE 80 for the same application, i am getting a screen - Pre select supplier but i am unable to view the supplier details like Questionarie sent or recieved. Its just displaying a blank fields.

2) We are able to send the supplier Questionnarie to the Supplier mail id, when supplier tries to send back the filled questionnarie there is no message dispalyed as sent or how can i check whether the completed questionarie has been recieved in our system for Pre screening.

Please suggest a way to get around with this issue.

Thanks,

Regards

GGL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had issue with the mail exchange server, which was rectified and the issue was resolved.

Thanks for all the support.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

purchasing client and the resgistration clients are different , looks like you have not made required configigurations for registartion of suppliers.

there are different clients involved in this

please perform all the steps as specified in the configuration guide --> for strategic sourcing.

what is the srm release you are using? and the support pack?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Please replace the "default.htm"; to "main.do";

2) Have you configured incoming email setting?

If you have configured, you can see incoming email log in SCOT transaction.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

1) Its working when i change it to main.do, how i can set it as default. Now when i click on the test service its directly taking me to default.htm and when i manually change it to main.do it works. But how can i set this in config so that it automatically takes me to main.do.

2) I have not yet configures the incoming mail, i hv just started now. I have a clarification for this point, if we dont configure the incoming mail server, will we wont get the questionnarie back from the supplier to the prescreen portal atleast. Now when i enter the details in the questionnarie and click on send button it shows status as done and the contents in the questionnarie disappears. This is not getting reflected in the prescreen, i mean i am not able to see the questionnarie send back by supplier in prescreen. Is this something to do with the incoming mail server or have i missed any other config which is not allowing me to seed the reply from supplpier.

Thanks for your earlier feedback. Please guide me to make this settings work.

Regards

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)As you will be posting the URL on your company website, keep the right one which is "main.do" rather than defaul.htm

2)Create a inboiund service e-mail and maintain that in TCode:SO50 as following

Recipient Address: INBOUND e-mail address

Document Class: INT

Exit Name: CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

1)The URL is for pre screening of supplier and this i hope will not be placed in the website, the registration URL will be placed in the website which is working fine.

When i test the service ROS_PRESCREEN its taking me to default.htm, now how can i change this to main.do

2) Based on your feedback i have made the necessary settings here.

But my question is when i Submit the Questionnarie then the content goes blank and the questionnarie remains like that----does this mean that the completed Questionarrie has been submitted, if yes then when i get to Pre Screening of supplier i am not able to see the completed Q sent by the supplier. What is that i may have missed while config.How to get the supplier Q back to the prescreen so that the we can see and decide whether to accept or reject.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I was answering other thread on registration I mentioned posting on to the website. Its correct we wont post the prescreen to the external .

Check this

1. Go to transaction SE80

2. Look for 'ROS_PRESCREEN->Controller->main.do'

what is the URL over there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surya,

In SE80 its maintained as main.do.

Any idea on why i am not getting the completed questionnarie back into the ros_prescreen.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured the Inbound E-Mail ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Based on your previous suggestion i have maintained those parameters, is there any other configuration that need to be checked. I have asked my technical team to validate once, the inbound mail configuation settings. You mean to say then that the proper functioning of inbound mail has to be there to recieve the questionarrie---please correct if i am wrong with my understanding.

I have another question here.. We have created an annonymous user for the Supplier registration, so when i recieve the mails whether it directly goes to the mail id i have maintained for that user.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the incoming mail config. Now when i send the completed Questionnarie its going to the mail recipent maintained in the Inbound mail config as an encrypted attachment, but the same is not getting reflected in the Prescreen of supplier. Here i am able to see ony the status showing the intial Questionnarie sent, and the recieved details are blank. How to link the vendor completed Questionnarie to the Pre screen, so that i can see the filled Questionnarie in Prescreen.

Any suggestions how to fix this would be really helpful.

Rgds

GGL

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test the incoming mail first.

Send a text email from external address to your SAPoffice email address.

If you do not receive the email, please ask your email/network administrator to check email gateway setting of your network.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to get the incoming mail from the external address with the completed Questionnarie as an encrypted attachment, but this filled questionarrie i am not able to see in Prescreen of supplier and the recieved date and time field in the prescreen is blank.

We have made the necessary config for websurvey and sapconnect based on the documents. We are no not able to analyze why this is happening.

How the incoming mail will be routed to the prescreen of supplier where it has to get updated. Here is were we are having the problem.

Can any one guide on this please.

Regards

GGL