cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Theme in Integrted ITS SAPGUI for HTML?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configuration question. We intend to switch to integrated ITS. We will set up a few IAC's due to desired customization but most transactions will be run through SAP GUI for HTML. In old stand alone ITS we configured the service file theme for webgui to use theme 99 which renders an UI tht looks just like the Windows GUI, with the button bar, etc. We'de like to make the switch with as few disruptions to users as possible. Is there a way to maintain that style and avoid moving to the totally menu driven style I'm seeing in integrated SAP GUI for HTML?

Thanks,

Doug

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Doug,

Sorry, the classic theme is no longer supported on the Integrated ITS. You can get a little closer though with using icon buttons instead of the text buttons, note 1148291.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Edgar,

I saw this note and set ~webgui_icon_toolbar = 1. Nothing changed. We are on 640. Looks like this parameter only works on ITS 7.+?. If so is there anything else we can do?

Thanks very much.

Doug

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I've had some success replicating the classic theme in integrated ITS, though from what I've seen is is no longer available, which worried me. I have set up the webgui service parameters as follows.

~WEBGUI=1

~WEBGUI_THEME=99

Transactions run through the webgui service set up this way appear in the classic theme. Is there anything about this approach that should concern me as far as matching wingui compatibility?

Thanks,

Doug

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Doug,

I wouldn't rely on this. It is not guaranteed to work when you update the Basis support package in the future.

Edgar