Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy error!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm tring to deploy a JWD from NWDS2004s. I encounter this exception:

---

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/D:/DOCUME1/VITO1.PAL/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp54585GivaudanNavigation.ear

Aborted: development component 'GivaudanNavigation'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.03.30.11.39.56':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [milds2004] with user name: [J2EE_ADMIN] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Access Denied.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

---

Someone can help me. thx,

Vito

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vito,

<i><b>com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Access Denied.</b></i>

The preffered solution is:

1)A solution prescribed by Security Team is to go to Visual Admin > Security Provider > service.naming.

2)Select NO for authentication template.

3)Remove CreateTicketLoginModule. (This login module can be used only by web applications)

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

but I just have followed this without success! Any others idea?

Regards, Vito

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vito,

The Possible Reasons are:

1. The password of the SAP* user in the UME service properties differs from the password in the secure store. It has been incorrectly set by the upgrade tool, or changed manually later.

2. The engine is running with "DBMS User Store", which is obsolete. A switch to the "UME User Store" must have been done during the update SP2 -> SP4.

3. There is not enough space on the filesystem

<b>Check on to the <b>SAP Note 865424</b>.This deals the exact problem what u r facing.</b>

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

1. In SAP J2EE Engine -> Secure Store I just have changed the <i>admin password value</i> equal to the password set into UME (Visual Administrator -> Security Provide -> User Management or directly from UME in http server). Is this right?

2. How can I verify this?

In the Visual Administrator -> Security Provide -> User Management -> User Stores I have:

- Emergency User Store

- UDDI

- UME user store (I think this is the active user store).

3. The space is ok.

thanks,

Vito

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vito,

Everything is correct.

For guidance on user stores check on this <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c2/f4e73ee7442e5ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm">Link</a>

This means that administrator, user and / or password are changed via the Visual Admin tool but are not changed in the secure store. You should start configtool.bat(.sh) located in /usr/sap/<SID>/<INSTANCE>/j2ee/configtool.

You can check in secure store if the user name and password are the correct ones.

But <b>my suggestion</b> is that it is <b>better to go through my first post</b> because we have faced the same issue and have corrected with the same.Once again do give a try by doing the steps that i provided above.Bcoz that is the solution for ur query.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Message was edited by: Nagarajan Kumarappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Nagarajan for your help,

I've found the solution on my own.

Bye,

Vito

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vito,

Could u kindly tell me ur solution to solve the problem?

I faced the same problem with u and I went through all the posts here without success.

Thanx!

caiyuanmou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi caiyuanmou,

follow these steps:

1) In Visyual Administrator -> Security Provider service -> service.naming, set:

Authentication Template : NO

Insert only the BasicPasswordLoginModule in the Login Module Stack: SUFFICIENT

2) Be sure that the password of the SAP user in the UME service properties is equal to the one in the secure store. Do this following this procedure: in SAP J2EE Engine -> Secure Store change the admin password value equal to the password set into UME (Visual Administrator -> Security Provide -> User Management or directly from UME in http server).

3) Be sure that J2EE_ADMIN pws is not locked!

Let me know if after the above settings it doesn't works yet, in this case others settings could be necessary.

Bye,

Vito P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vito,

I deployed the EAR successfully today.

I made the changes yesterday just as what you mentioned. I think maybe I forgot to restart the server after I changed the user and pwd in Secure Store. Everything is running smoothly now.

Thanks a lot!

caiyuanmou

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok perfect.

In case, please reward points for good answers*. Thanks.

Vito

Answers (0)