cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove cash check box of T-Code TP04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please guide me how to remove the u201Ccashu201D check box of u201Cadvanceu201D for T-Code TP04 in case of Travel Management Module.

I have tried with SCHEMA settings but it is not working

IMG Settings : Define Schema and Individual Field Control & also with Schema and Single Field Control for Web Dynpro

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you please guide me in brief steps how you achieve it.

Thanks and Regards,

Indu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AMIT,

Please don't use the transaction TP04 directly. Please use the transaction TRIP when creating a Travel Request.

Anyway, to your query, it is not possible to suppressed the Cash Advance field in Travel Request. The Travel Request is using the trip schema PL and this trip schema don't have any customising points on which you can adjust.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

Thanks for your reply, with reference to your reply I would further like to know whether we can remove the u201CCASHu201D check box with the help of u201Cuser exitu201D if yes please let me know the name of the same.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AMIT,

No its not possible to remove the Cash Advance with a User Exit. Only with a modification then its possible.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, Thanks,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

Can you guide how to provide points

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Once you confirm the message, it will give points automatically. However you put in between points under the user name on how relevant his answer to your query. From 2 to 10.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the same requirement.

Can anyone please explain in some detail how to remove the cash checkbox with modifications and Is the modifications you are talking about equivalent to enhancements.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Indu