cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have an issue with an infostruktur that has been created. I want that this infostructure should take data from backward into consideration and not from only today.

How is this possible to take the back dated data as also a part of the inffostructure.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Custom Developed Info Structures, its adviced that You write your own update program for this purpose. One possible procedure in this program is: import the data via a data medium (tape, file, etc.) - save the data in an internal table (note the maximum size) which has the same structure as the info structure that is to be updated. As a model, you can use programs for updating SAP standard info structures or programs that are generated when you generate update rules. You can find the update programs for an info structure in Table TMC2Q.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Srini,

i know the condition and this is linked to the programme.

This programme needs to be changed as per what you said.

Do you by any chance know the code?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Did you consider using the standard SAP programs for recalculation of infostructures?

Go to LIS customizing and you will find the programs depending on the functional area.

IMHO if the documents are available in the SAP system, there is no need for development.

Regards,

Franck