Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase contract print preview is displaying items with DEL_IND='X'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM Server 5.5 and have a situation described below

A purchasing contract is created with, for example, 2 items with status as 'Held' . In change mode, the one item is deleted and the purchasing contract is Released.

When the button 'Output Preview' is pressed, the system displays the print preview with both the irems although one item is deleted.

I am trying to find SAP notes for this but I didn't find any relavent note.

I found one note for not displaying 'Inactive' status items however not found anything for excluding deleted items from print preview.

Appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sambhaji Chawale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing the same issue and client is not ready for custom develpment in the smart form. Is there any SAP Standard solution to resolve this issue. Request for your help.

Regards,

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD,

We have raised this issue to SAP and when they replicated this issue in their internal system, they observed the same behavior.

SAP reported that this is due to program error and released a note to fix this.

Please refer SAP Note 1329584 - Deleted item in preview when contract is in status 'HELD' .

Apply this and the issue will be resolved. We have done that and the issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Sambhaji Chawale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir.

Appreciate your great help.

BR..

SD

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Sambhaji Chawale . I implemented this note and works for for first GOA. later still appearing for delted item in the smartform. any idea?

in that smart form item prints like this This item has been deleted

Br

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using your own smartform? If yes, then try to check if the behavior also occurs when using the standard smartform. It could be that there is an error in your own smartform.

Best regards,

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Georg for your inputs.

Yes, you are correct we are using custom developed smart form and not SAP Standard. We will be updating the smartform for adding the condition of u201Cselect items with deletion indicator=u2019Blanku2019.

However we are interested in the standard solution that SAP has provided to cover this. I don't see this condition in SAP standard smart form so this must have been covered through some program code.

Does anybody have idea on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sambhaji Chawale