Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOIO Queing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario is File to Multiple IDocs.

I have used BPM for this.

Requirement is to process files in the same sequence as they are sent. So in the File adapter configuration, i ve choosed

EOIO as the processing sequence and given a queue name.

Here my problem is..when i recieve the files to my file adapter, the adapter picks up correctly in exact sequence(EOIO) as seen in Runtime Workbench-Message monitoring-Adapter engine. But while sending the processed IDocs from BPM to R3, the quality of service is changed to EO and IDocs are processed in wrong sequence in R3, which i dont want to happen.

Here the ultimate aim to process files in the same sequence and even the IDocs processing in R3 should happen in sequence.(One after the other in the order they sent).

Please provide a solution to resolve this issue.

Awaiting for ur replies.

Thanks in advance,

Dhana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

i suppose, the reason is that you have TWO messages: File->BPM and BPM->IDOC. So why dont you avoid using BPM? File to multiple IDoc is possible without BPM and, by the way, much more performant. So you kill two bird with one stone

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miche/Udo,

Im currently in SP14.

I have to use BPM here coz my file(each file) information has data that related to three different IDocs.

So RB.SPLIT doesnt work for IDoc adapters at the reciver end.

Is there is any way to avoid this problem in SP14.

Regards,

Dhana

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanachezhiyan,

you you have to use BPM?

if so and if you have SP15

have a look at this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/62a4a728cf5f85e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

if not consider not using BPM

Regards,

michal