cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register SLD_UC en SLD_NUC in SM59

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

This night, our SLD gave up. So this morning when I booted up I was treated to a lot of error messages. After the initial panic, I restarted the SLD in the Visual Admin, and checked in SM59 to see if all connections were OK.

For LCRSAPRFC and SLDSAPAPI everything was peachy again, but SLD_UC and SLD_NUC refused to work because the program was not registered.

So I did what I was told was the way to register the program. Open the SLD, administration, profile, then rename the SLD_UC and SLD_NUC. Save, start and stop the SLD, go back and rename them to their original names, start and stop the SLD again, and that should be it.

Or so I was told...

Still, in SM59 it says "TP SLD_UC not registered". I'm quite at a loss. My background with SAP XI is about 6 months, and before that I had never even seen an SAP screen.

Is there anybody who has any suggestions for this n00b? Everything seems to be running now, but it can't be good that those two connections aren't running.

Thanks in advance!

Yordy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor

Hi,

I had encountered same problem...

It was solved only after giving the Gateway Host and Gateway service in technical settings for RFC SLD_NUC...

Try by giving on both systems if required and hope it will be solved...If not reply back...

Regards,

Sridhar reddy

Message was edited by: sridhar reddy kondam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thank you for your reply, but I'm afraid that those two parameters were already filled out, with correct values.

I tried deleting them and reentering, but that didn't do any good.

It's a really weird problem. I can't find any reason why it should not be fixed by now...

Regards,

Yordy

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yordy,

Has the Problem been resolved... Pls let me know... I too got the same error and that error was solved only when i have given the Gateway Host and service...

I will try to check it again...

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

The problem has not been resolved so far. As I said in an earlier post, I tried giving the gateway details, but that didn´t work.

I´m still trying everything, fiddling with all parameters, but nothing seems to work. Maybe this can only be solved by restarting the server or something?

Regards,

Yordy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yordy,

Maybe this is a little late, but have you checked if the programs (SLD_UC and SLD_NUC) are set up correctly in the visual administrator under Server -> Services -> JCo RFC Provider? In the window on the right side, called Available RFC destinations, you should see the two mentioned programs and they should be running.

Hope this helps,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue and the two programs you mentioned are not in the JCo RFC services. How do the get there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I having the same isue, in the JCo RFC services the RFC_UC and RFC_NUC is missing.

Edited by: Everis XI-BW Everis XI-BW on Feb 7, 2008 3:23 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Log on to the SLD through the URL http://<hostname SLD>.<domain>.<ext>:5<instance number>00/SLD using a user that has administrative rights (SLDDSUSER if sufficient rights or Administrator).

Now go to Administration--> profile--> select "Data suppier" in parameters dropdown--> enter "gateway host" & " gateway service" here

Now save the data and then restart the SLD and check SLD_UC and SLD_NUC in gateway system logedon cliets list.

If they appear... run RZ70 once again and issue will be resolved.

vijendar