cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR creation from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I assign WBS element to sales order and later on when I run MRP for this materials it does not generate requirement for WBS element BUT generate requirement for general stock. could any body please suggest how to integrate the same. What are the setting need to be done in projects also to get this.

regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please state the clear requirement.

If i understand it correctly from your message, you would like to create the requsition for material entered in Sales order.

This is not the correct way of doing the process.

If you are assigning the WBS element in the Sales Order Account assignment, then the WBS will act as cost collector and will have no relevance to the WBS stock.

If you want to create the Purchase requisition, then you can addopt either of these two methods:

1. If you need the stock in WBS stock ( Special Stock - Q) then attach the material to WBS in Project. Then when u rum Project MRP, system will generate stock requiremnt ( Purchase requsition ) on WBS Stock.

2. Use Third party scenario. Create Sales Order with TAS item category, and before saving the sales order assign WBS in Account assignment. This will carry forward assignment to Purchase requstiion and PR will be with WBS account assignment.

Hope this is clear and helpful to you.

For anything more, pls revert back.

Regards,

Dnyandeo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in general, if you want PR to be generated from the sales order, you need to specify the PR document type when you maintain the schedule lines in IMG. this is true for third party/drop ship transactions. however, i am not sure if this applies to scenarios with integration to PS but i would speculate that it does.

regards.