Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the ID.

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP PI 7.10 SP7.

In the Integration Directory opening a sender channel I get the following error.

Unable to find associated SLD element for specified class (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory, string, Name, directory.xis.ctsapsqlq1\xis, string], target element class: SAP_XIIntegrationServer)

If I check the SLD then the Integration Directory is not registered under Technical Systems > Process Integration. Even when I login to the ID as a note SAP Note states it still does not register. Now I have decided to register it manually.

CIM Instances > Subset: All with Instances > Class: XI Integration Directory

I have other SAP PI systems registered in this SLD so I choose another and click copy. Then change the details, name and Caption, to reflect the PI server for which the ID is missing. Afetr this there is an entry in CIM Instances > Subset: All with Instances > Class: XI Integration Directory for the ID that was missing. However there are no Associations. Now I start with creating Associations. Again as another SAP PI entry in the SLD as my guide I create the following Associations: u201CXI Contained Integration Directoryu201D and u201CXI Sub-System viewed Application Systemu201D.

Then when I need to add u201CHosted XI Remote Admin Serviceu201D, then there is no entry u201CRuntimeCheck of directory.u201DSIDu201D.u201Dhostu201D\u201DSIDu201Du201D for the server in question.

Please can someone shed some light on how to overcome this problem.

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apply SAP Note 1117249 and then SAP Note 764176.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Along with those notes also check the following blog. This may be helpful:-

/people/vikas.jain12/blog/2009/01/13/sld-self-registration-problems-and-troubleshooting

Regards,

Sami

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

This problem arises from an invalid association in the SLD. Check if the association 'XI integration server logical identity" is missing in your SLD.

Check the following OSS note 764176 for that.

additionally

what does your Exchange Profile look like for the Integration Server and Integration Directory name? Both should be the same as the Central Instance host name.

or

comparing the roles attached to XISUPER in SU01. Also I made sure the XI cache was refreshed using XIDIRUSER.

Regards

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Mar 27, 2009 11:38 AM