cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive form not becoming fillable..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am calling a adobe form from a program. I want to make the pdf file generated from form fillable by the recipient. For that i am making the parameter SFPDOCPARAMS-FILLABLE = 'X' and passing it to generated function module.

But it is giving some system_error exception and when i am not passing the above parameter non fillable form is getting created properly and above exception is raised..

Can anybody plz tell me what else needs to be done along with passing SFPDOCPARAMS-FILLABLE = 'X'.

to the generated function module, so that form can be made interactive and fillable.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go to the domain of FILLABLE field (Data element FPINTERACTIVE and domain FPINTERACTIVE)

we have following domain values, which helps in clearing about your doubt:

= (space)     --> for Print Form

=  X             --> Interactive Form with Additional Usage Rights

=  N             --> Interactive Form Without Additional Usage Rights

=  F             --> ??

Regards,

Anil Dasari

0 Kudos

Hi,

for creating interactive forms, you require a credential (please refer to note 736902). If you set the parameter FILLABLE to 'N', you can create interactive PDF documents without usage rights. These PDFs do not allow to save changes when using Adobe Reader, for example.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for reply.

My form is becoming fillable, but i also want to save the filled data.

Kindly tell me how can i solve the problem?

Regards.

SM.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you set FILLABLE to 'X'? You need an installed credential.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

That means if i set FILLABLE to 'X' and install required credential, i would be able to fill and save the form.

Regards,

SM.

0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

When i am changing fillable = 'X', generated function module is not creating the pdf from and giving sy-subrc = 2(system error).

When i am changing fillable = 'N', generated function module is creating pdf form which can be filled but not saved.

I have checked with Basis person, credentials are already installed.

Can you please figure out what i going wrong.

Regards.

SM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Andreas mentioned in earlier messages if the credentials ( Usage rights) are applied properly according to the note #736902 you will be surely able to save the form.

when you view the Print Preview you have an Icon 'I' on the left hand side in the Adobe reader and when you click that it shows you the usage rights that are given if the Credentials are applied properly.

Please check this and confirm with your basis team

Thanks,

Praveena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try giving SFPDOCPARAMS-FILLABLE = 'N' instead of 'X'.

Sometimes when usage rights are not given passing the value 'X' to fillable parameter gives system error.

Thanks,

Praveena