cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

external number range - default to space

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When support message was created, running number will be assigned to external number range.

Is there a way to default external number range field to space?

regards,

Biah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is ur exact requirement

Are you talking about the early no assignment ...or the no should not come on ticket creation..if i understood u correctly....?

There is a feature for each transaction type like SLFN etc....Early no assignment if you deselect this check box then the no wont appear in slfn or ticket whn you save the ticket then only no will appear.

To achieve this goto spro ....service desk.....assign transaction type and goto slfn or ur relevent transaction type

here double click it and then in the details you can see EARLY No Assignment check box...deselect the same.

Hope it resolves ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

Currently external no assignment is assign automatically by the system. Everytime support message was created the external no assignment will be populate.

I don't want system to automatic populate the external referen number.

I've deselect the early no asg for SLFN but still the external number assignment is populated automatically.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually no range is something like master data so it should be changed only once so take care..

For this you can goto SNRO transaction here choose the object CRM_SERVIC which is used by ur slfn transaction type so here click the button Number Ranges

Now you can see internal and external both no ranges...external no range will have check box selected

Make the settings appropriate for you ...remember this is client specific.

Early no assignment is used for initial assignment of number but which no will appear/generated is due to above settings.