cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split/ZUK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to split invoices based on SH (ship-to-party)

I have a couple of questions regarding this:

1. I am planning to create a routine that will set the split criteria. Should the structure that is to be passed to VBRK-ZUKRI should always be named as ZUK? What is the significance of this name ZUK?

Can I also use any other name to this structure other than ZUK to pass to VBRK-ZUKRI?

2. Since VBRK-ZUKRI is just a 40 char string, how does the system recognise what is the value that is passed to ZUKRI correspond to?

To elaborate:

My intension is to split on SH

So I create,

DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,

MODUL(3) VALUE '601',

KUNNR LIKE LIKP-KUNNR,

END OF ZUK.

VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK ---> assign ZUK to VBRK-ZUKRI

At run time VBRK-ZUKRI contains only the 10-digit kunnr value of sh. (vbrk-zukri = 110000002)

How does the system know that it is only SH number and not some other kunnr like SP or BP or PY?

Thanks,

Anitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The ZUK is a internal table defined to be used in the routine to define and check the split criteria and to pass the value in the field vbrk-zukri

the internal comparision, calculation can be dine in zuk area.

so for your case,, fetch the ship to party and compare in ZUK. if the creiteria is matching or a split is desired, the you can only pass the indicator to vbrk-zukri , not thee acutla value but onlya indicator as shown in the reference routine of 007 or 001.

you can add the elements for the ship to part in 007 rotutine and modify it. it already fetches the partner fucntions

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha,

The actual value of SH (11000000002) is seen in vbrk-zukri at run time (not just the indicator that it is SH).

the question is, how does the system know that this value 1100000002 is only SH?

Also, ZUK is not an internal table. It is just a structure that we create in the routine. Is there any condition that we need to use only the name ZUK for it? Can this structure that we use to pass to vbrk-zukri can take any other name other than ZUK?

Hope I you got my questions now..

Thanks,

Anitha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard SAP configuration is already splitting invoices based on different partners, including ship-to party. There's no need to explicitly code this as part of the extended split criteria in ZUKRI.

Kind regards,

Filip