cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to delete the SPAM requests from the import queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

There were some issues with my QA system SAP patch application and we were forced to do a DB refresh from our production system. Now our QA system ABAP stack is having an issue with the STMS import queue which shows 4 old patches(witch were applied to the system before the refresh) with u201Crequest will not be importedu201D status. When I try to delete these requests from the import queue it shows the following error

u201CThis is tp version 372.04.29 (release 700, unicode enabled)

ERROR: Client 'ALL' is not possible.

tp returncode summary:

TOOLS: Highest return code of single steps was: 0

ERRORS: Highest tp internal error was: 0246

standard output from tp and from tools called by tpu201D

When I try to import a new support package it gives the following error,

Error in phase: CHECK_REQUIREMENTS

Reason for error: QUEUE_NOT_EMPTY

Not sure how these requests arew still in the import queue even after the DB refresh. How can I delete these 4 old requests from the import queue?

The System is ECC6.0 ABAP+JAVA stack with Oracle 10g on Win2003 server.

Thank you,

Siju Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your query you can delete import queue form QA system. In case you are not able to delete then you can delete on os lavel.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

From the situation you have described it seems that the old queue is still present

It can be SPAM or SAINT . I still wonder why after db refresh thay have not gone

Still what you can do in this case is delete the queue in normal manner

If not possible (sometimes depending on the steps ,queue can not be deleted ) do it forcefully

GOTO SE37 -> Use the function module u2013> SPAM_RESET_STATUS -> Single Test (F8)

Insert the entries as follows:-

IV_FORCE=X

IV_TOOL =SAINT (Add On) or SPAM (Support Pack)------F8

Success!!

-Ganesh Pratap Gambhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

I have tried the steps you suggested, but still the import queue is not cleared.

Now I just wanted to remove these entires from the STMS=>queue=>import queue list.

Number Request Clt Owner Short Text

1 SAPKB70013 ALL SAPUSER Basis Support Package 13 for 7.00

2 SAPKA70013 ALL SAPUSER ABA Support Package 13 for 7.00

3 SAPKB70014 ALL SAPUSER Basis Support Package 14 for 7.00

4 SAPKA70014 ALL SAPUSER ABA Support Package 14 for 7.00

I think these requests(Patches) are not there in the tp buffer/(import queue) but somehow some table entries shows the status that they are still in the queue. So I just wanted to reset the status that These TPs are already applied.

Thank you,

Siju Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam

Some of the tryouts can be

1. stms-queue-select request-delete

2. check trbat table and delete those entries

3. or on os lever use tp command to delete those request

success !!

-Ganesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just reconfigured the STMS in my QA system and then applied the patches. everything went fine.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Siju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check in tables

E070 &E071

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

These TP requests are not there in E070 or E071

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you delete the queue after objects have already been transported (for example,

after an error in step DDIC_IMPORT), your system is inconsistent. Only delete the

queue in these SPAM steps to correct errors, and then import the Support Packages

again as soon as you can. Note that, as of SPAM/SAINT Version 11, you cannot delete

the queue once you have reached the step DDIC_IMPORT.

Procedure :

1. In the initial screen of Transaction SPAM, choose Display/define. A dialog box appears

displaying the current queue.

2. Choose the Delete queue icon.

The queue has been deleted. You can now define a new queue.

Regards

Krishna Vanga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the table entries in PAT01 & PAT03 if you found any entries delete those from database level

Let me know if needed more information

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,

I have checked the tables trbat, PAT01 and PAT03 none of these tables contain the Supportpack(corresponding TP request) shown in the import queue of STMS(NOT SPAM). So I think we can ignore the "support pack" and just wanted to remove the(a) transport request from STMS import queue. Is there any file at OS level wich stores the transport request details of STMS import queue?(Becoz I'm quite sure that I have done a complete DB refresh)

Thank you,

Siju