Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS configuration..

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends..

What are the roles required for configuring the CCMS alerts in PI.. and do we need to configure this only in 000 client or in any othe client with adminstrative roles user..

Incase CCMS configuration needs in some other client like 810,800 what are the nessesary steps we need to takecare.. ?

Regards,

DEEP...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

you cna configure CCMS in the working client of your system no need for 000.

no special roles are needed,just that you need access to RZ20 and RZ21 transaction codes for CCMS Configuration

You can find many blogs related to CCMS config. at the following link:

[original link is broken]

or you can refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/79/498e3bae1d9e7ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Rohit

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohit for your information..

I need some more clarification on this.. we need to trigger email alerts for SMQ1,SMQ2 and sm58 errors.. i have gone through the some documents and SAP notes... what i understood is triggering of emails can be done in 000 client... and recipients should be users of 000 client.. and SCOT configuration should be done in 000 client...

please correct me if i'm wrong..

As a developer i dnt have authorizations to configure in 000 client( i'm assuming the as per documents)

As per you comments i will go and configure in 810 client... does it work surely.. like triggering of email alerts..

Please give me some updates...

Regards,

Deep...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sandeep you are right,you will have to configure SCOT in 000 client and will have to ask for your basis guy to do that

Yes triggering of mail alerts works perfectly work in the working client,in fact this is always configured in working client,absolutely no need for 000

Rohit

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks you so much Rohit..

Now i'm concluding that CCMS configuration can be done in working client.. and email alerts are also possible.In order to send mail we need to schedule a job RSCONN01 in background in working client..

Please correct me if my assumptions are wrong...

Regards,

Deep..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sandeep,you need to schedule this job ib working client

Here is the procedure

go to transaction SCOT

menu "View" option "Jobs", click icon "Create" or call menu "Jobs" option "create"

Select variant SAP&CONNECTALL of program RSCONN01

schedule periodically (use an interval like every 5 or 10 mn)

Rohit

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohit...

My doubts are clear..

I will do configuration and let you know updates..

once again Thanks Rohith looking into this issue..

Regards,

deep...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

some conclusions are yet to make..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Goto RZ20 ..

Select the monitor set SAP CCMS Monitor Templates

Further select Communications

There you can find the alerts for transactional and queued RFC's.

You can also set these alerts according to you by modifying the alert threshold values/alert properties.

I hope this brings clarity.

Regards

Chen