SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPM Help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have scenario related to publishing industry.

I need to create a License Acquisition Contract with multiple authors, to whom i have to pay royalties based upon the percentage agreed.

I would like to know, how can assign these multiple payees to a contract i am creating.

I would appreciate if some one can guide in configuration steps.

thanks,

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

You might have created IP for the book you are trying to use in Acq.COntract.

Please maintain the Business Partners in Relation ship types Tab for the IP,using the partner function Author,defined in customising of IPM,which can be further used in Acq.COntract.

For different kind of scenarios you have to use differrnt Contidition Types in contract.e.g.17PO etc

for more on this refer to IPM Soltion Manager Documentation.

Please let me know if any further questions,

Arshad

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

You might have created IP for the book you are trying to use in Acq.COntract.

Please maintain the Business Partners in Relation ship types Tab for the IP,using the partner function Author,defined in customising of IPM,which can be further used in Acq.COntract.

For different kind of scenarios you have to use differrnt Contidition Types in contract.e.g.17PO etc

for more on this refer to IPM Soltion Manager Documentation.

Please let me know if any further questions,

Arshad

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Thanks Arshad for your quick response. Can you send me a link for sol man you have suggested to refer?

regards,

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos
  • SAP Managed Tags: