cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error calling web service from Viusal Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I'm accessing entity services methods published as web services from a composite application from Visual Composer. I'm using version 7.0 SR3 SP15.

Iu2019m able to access create and read methods from entities services. But from same getAll() methods Iu2019m getting access error. When I execute the same getAll() method from u201CWeb Service Navigatoru201D it works ok. But from Visual Composer itu2019s not working. That happens only for same entities for others itu2019s working ok.

From VC Iu2019m able to select the WDSL and use I in the iViews. The other methods of the iView works ok except for the getAll.

I have already set the options of VC to not keep a cache of web services definition and review and recreate the system in portal landsacape and teh related alias to access the web services. I have laso checked te user and password in the mapping.

Thabk you in advance for your help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution was not achieved. GetAll methid still not working, But we found a workAroung cratinga FindAll method that filter by "Cereated By" field,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please Look into Webservices Link to resolev your Problem

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/vc/connectivity

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Using the infprmation in the link that you pass me I was able to look into the log files and see what the problem is.

The getAll service as it is geerated by NWDS receive an input paramter:

queryFilter (test.types.p1.GetAllQueryFilter)

In VC when I drop the getAll method from the corresponding service data into the working area. That input parameters doesn't apper aonly the output parameter.

Then when I execute or test that service. The portal is giving an error:

Full Message Text

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.additions.soaphttp.exceptions.ProcessException: Cannot find the required parameter [queryFilter] in request message

But that parameters was never recognized by VC.

Thank you in advance for your help again.