Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling LM00 - create own CSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are on ECC 6.0/NW 7.0.

I am trying to display LM00 on the IE on Windows Mobile 5.0 and the screen appears jumbled.

So I am planning to create my own CSS. (I have created my internet template generator service and inherited CLASS CL_ITS_GENERATE_HTML_MOBILE)

I guess have copy /sap/public/bc/its/mimes/iac/99/style/generator.css and modify.

Where I do place this file?

In MIME repository we have SAP->Public->ITS (sap_chrome, sap_hcb,sap_highcont,sap_standard and sap_tradeshow).

How do I refer to this new CSS file in my service ZITSGENMOBILE (modified version ITSGENMOBILE)?

At present I have ZITSGENMOBILE->99->html->header->CSS

~name="styles/all/mobile.css"

Do I also include parameter ~name in the service in SICF?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Vic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vic,

why don't you just use an own CSS via parameter ~itsmobileCSSinclude? With this parameter you can copy mobile.css and change it for your needs without creating an own generator or modifying the original mobile.css.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

Thankyou in advance.

The reason for inheriting class and copying the internet service is to modify the screen size too (in addition to style). The service for LM00 displays jumbled screen on the mobile device (we are using integrated).

Am I in the right direction?

Details:

ECC 6.0, NW 7.0

Windows Mobile 5.0

Mobile device MC9090

Appl: WMS

Best regards,

Vic

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As far as I know for the LMXX transactions newer support packages contain screens with smaller sizes. If you cant uses these newer corrections why don't you modify the screen size in the screen painter by yourself? This should be easier than creating an own generator.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Klaus,

I agree.

Do you know the support pack level with correction? or let me know where I can find one?

Best regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vic

We are having the exact same issue. Note 1242897 suggest a solution very similar to the one you are trying to achieve.

It appears that different OS version affects the display. In my experience windows mobile 5.0 shows the buttons and texts jumbled, but windows mobile 6.0 does not.

Did you find an SP level that could correct this?

Best Regards,

Fabian Lara