cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Variant for Job step RTSINPUT CUBE in DP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

WE have created a data source from external BW and pushed shipping history data in infocube. Now I am trying to test getting shipping history into new created row in planning book in Development system. To do this I am trying to set RTSIPUT cube variant. So I seleted infocube and planning area and date range of last month only as we do incremental load. When I pressing Key figure assignment button there is error coming below saying Date is after end date of time bucket profile. What does this mean do I need to make any changes.

Data for 02/2009 shipping history is already there in Infocube.

Below is error message no

/SAPAPO/OM_TS016

Can u advice

thanks

KV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First see the time bucker profile date range. based on the date range you need to enter the start and end date in the selection.

Change the time bucker profile used in the planning area and again initialise the planning area.

pls. let me know if you have doubt.

thnx,

VACHAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs the issue is now reolved I had to initialize planning area to present date range.

Regards

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is telling you that the planning area you are trying to load from the cube is not initialized till the "to date" specified in your TSCUBE variant.

Go to transaction /sapapo/msdp_admin and right click on the planning area select the "initialized planning versions" to check how long your planning area is initialized.

You can either extend the planing area or reduce the "to date" in your RTSINPUT variant.