cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Information

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am using SAP Solution Manager 7.0 SP15 I configured the SLA but I have two problems/doubt:

1. I copied the action profile SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA, but I have the following situation.

If my SLA is an hour or minute the actions is not schedule because in the standard start condition "condition: status open and initial reaction exceeded" the system compared the date "first response time" with field datum, and the field datum don't have information about hour, only day, then the escalation not work.In container condition don't have any system field with this information like timestamp, then is not possible start action when the SLA is less 24hours.

2. The transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR display only the SLA calculated using the parameter in response profile. The real date about when the fist response are done is not display.

How can I do for display the real first response time?

Anybody knows how resolve this issues?

Thanks

Daniely

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The [Advanced Quick Guide for VARs Service Desk (June 09)|http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000722612&_OBJECT=011000358700000122472008E] has been recently updated.

I covers the following topics:

- IBase

- Organizational Model

- Product Maintenance

- Service Level Agreements:

Best regards,

Ruediger