Hi,

I wanted to know the list of jobs which was not executed for the past 30 days

Pleease let me know if there is any way or any table to get this information

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Every time a Background Job is run, an entry is created in table TBTCO..This contains entries such as JOBNAME, EVENTID, EVENTPARM, JOBCLASS etc

So, if you retrieve a list of jobs scheduled to execute in a specific period of 30 days, you can always compare it with these entries in the table.

The enties that wont be available in the table would suggest the jobs that did not execute

Regards

Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have about 1000 jobs in the System in Released and Schelduled Status.

hence comparing is difficult

Please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

what comparison do you want?

can be you be more clear in what you are asking,you asked for the jobs which have not executed in last 30 days?so from where does this comparison word comes from

please be clear in your question

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following is my situation

I have around 1000 jobs in the released status in the SAP System. Some users have released it but not used for a long time. Hence i wanted to delete all the jobs(in Released Status) which has not run in the past 30 days.

Please let me know the steps of how to find the jobs which has not run for the past 30 days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would do the following:

- Select all jobs from the last 30 days which are in state 'finished' (and aborted, if it's necessary) and download them to excel

- Select all jobs in state released and download them to excel

In Excel, use a function and find the jobs from the second table which are not in the first one.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

go to SM37,job name-*

enter the date range for past 30 days and click on the status scheduled and released.

This will give you the list of jobs which were not run for past 30 days

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I think your reply is wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm....will you let me know the reason for the same?

You asked which jobs were not executed during last 30 days,and well scheduled and released status means the jobs which didnt run

Let me know of the issues

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

if a job runs every 5 minutes, say sending the mails, it will be in state released nearly any time. But still it will be executed every 5 minutes.

Regards,

ulf

Edited by: Ulf Brinkmeier on Mar 26, 2009 2:52 PM