cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalization default-value with readonly (p13n)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a simple application with a field. I'm starting the application sap-config-mode=X and would like set an inputfield with a default-value and as readonly.

I'm tiping in the inputfield (e.g. "XXX") and start the personalization via right mouse click.

Value: Specify Default

Read-Only Access: Yes

If I close the window, the field is readonly and filled with "XXX".

But, If I restart the application the field is readonly and empty.

It's a bug or a feature?

If I set the Read-Only Access = No Personalized and restart the application the default value was loaded.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You need to save the value in an attribute under the context of configuration manager.

Once the value is saved, you can fetch the same when the application is opened again and bound that attribute to the value property of the Input field UI element.

Regards

Anurag Chopra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the value "XXX" should ideally be saved as a default in the input field.

it would be saved under implicit personalization.

I have alternatively suggested a way which would come under explicit personalization.

You can monitor the same by running the application of "WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER" web dynpro component and enter youe username and you can view what data is personalized against the entered username.

Regards

Anurag Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the problem with an attribut in the context of the ConfigController (ExplizitConfiguration). Here I'm saving the default-value. But the solution is not fine, because I must define an attribute for all (the most) fields from the screen. Shame, that it doesn't work with the implizitConfiguration.

Thanks

Maik