cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic email notification at Status Changes in SAP Solman Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to configure "Automatic email notification at Status Changes in SAP Solman Service Desk" with the document "How to: Automatic email notification" from the sapnet.

In this document, page 11, says

"select the afetr that the status profile of your process. In tha VAR scenario it is the status profile SLFC0001".

But I can't find this constant. The most similar constant is CMSCON01.

Could you help me, please ?

Thank's in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which step are ou working on? Defining the schedule/start conditions?

From the list on the right you need to select Container -> CRM Service Process -> User Status

then the appropriate operater (like 😃 and the constant where constant is <user status><status profile> which will look like: E0002SLFC0001 (or similar, depending on your scenario).

When selecting via F4 help, you need to raise the maximum number of hits. Otherwise SLFC0001 and other won't be displayed.

If you are using Standard Servie Desk your status profile will most likely be SLFN0001 and if using VAR scenario it will be SLFC0001.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

We're using VAR scenario then we will be SLFC0001. But I don't have this one.

Thank's in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please clarify at which point you are looking for this constant since I do not have the guide you mentioned at hand.

Edit: Please take a look at table TJ20 and see if you can find SLFC0001.

Edited by: Christian Kaunzner on Mar 26, 2009 1:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please read note 1275036.

Regards,

Remy Piets

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is wonder ful blog(step by step) written on how to send mail to message processor or message creator.

Hope it solves ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar/ All,

Can u send me the link of the blog which tell abt the Automatic email notification at Status changes.

I am not able to find the link

Waiting for the response at the earliest.

Regards

Atul Anand