cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create abapProxy without ESR connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use local object in sproxy and i want to copy a local object service..but i cannot copy it because when i do right click,in context menu copy option doesnt exist..

is it possible to create abap proxy without Integration Builder?and how can i do it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can use SPROXY in R/3 or XI system to create an ABAP Proxy.

Regards,

Mahakrishnan T.

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

From what i understood in your query below are few explanations.

ABAP Proxy can be generated using:

1. Using Object Navigator SE80

a) Call the Object Navigator (transaction SE80) in the system where you want to generate the server or client proxy. Select a package. From the context menu, choose Create ® Enterprise Services / Web Services ® Proxy Object.

b) In the dialog box that appears, choose the WSDL Source (URL/HTTP destination, local file, UDDI, or XI Repository).The Object Navigator displays proxy objects created in the system in the navigation tree under Enterprise Services ® Web Service Library (client proxies, server proxies, and proxy Dictionary-objects).

2. Using transaction SPROXY

Hope this was helpful.

Regards,

Divya

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> is it possible to create abap proxy without Integration Builder?

No, this is not possible. For creating an ABAP proxy, the system requests the latest WSDL from ESR.

Regards

Stefan

woutdejong
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Even though this is already an old post, Tuncer's question is still interesting. It used to be possible to create a server (/ provider) proxy from a standalone WSDL file (or url). Now, only consumer proxies can be generated from a WSDL file.

When will it be possible again to generate SOAP-webservice server / provider proxies from standalone WSDL files (or WSIL)?

Not having a dependency to ESR is a huge benefit.

Cheers, Wout