Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auditing for transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus !!!

We audit our production environment, and we are asking who was the person who made the transport environment PRD.

The auditors were given the people who are authorized to STMS, but they want to ensure those transport orders to be passed to production.

In the log transport only appears the person who released the order. There is a table or log on which I store the transport?

Thank you for the help.

Dcardena.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You mean say that you want the log of the persons who transported the requests into production or the log for the request owners?

Regards

Kanti

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You mean say that you want the log of the persons who transported the requests into production or the log for the request owners?

Regards

Kanti

0 Kudos

Hello Kanti

I need the log of the persons who transported the requests.

Regards,

dcardena

0 Kudos

Hi Dcardena,

I you want to find the log for " who transpoted the requests into PRD " foolowing are the steps :

1) GO TO STMS transaction --> GO to import queue of production system

2)Go To --> Import History

3) Here you can filter the date settings from which date to which date you need the log and then after filtering the date settings in menu options go to EDIT --> display more

4) Now will get all the requests that have transported into production based on the dates who have selected in the previous step along with Time and date when it was moved and owner of the request and user who imported the request into production,.

Regards

Kanti

0 Kudos

You need to distinguish between who:

- Created the request.

- Owns the request.

- Released the request.

- Imported the request.

- Performed QA approval on the request (if activated).

Depending on which system you are in and how it is configured, this may be anything from fully automatic to completely manual... There is a layer of abstraction between the various STMS tasks in processing transport requests, and the system itself.

> I need the log of the persons who transported the requests.

If they insist that they only want one answer, then just tell them that <SID>ADM does it when TMSADM tells it to, and you will not be wrong...

Cheers,

Julius