cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update pricing in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In billing document when I update the price at "item level" it updates,I do find the the update price at "header level" also but when I again update at header level it gets disapear.

Is there any anyway to set it correctly so that end user updates next time it should not disapear.

Plz Help

Thanks in advance

Umed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the copy controls from the delivery to the invoice. in the items there are pricing type , check the possible entries which suit you.

as poer ur requreiemnts, copy same pricing, update prices, copy prices, update scales etc,

you could change and check

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akasha,

Copy control is very much perfect.....tell me something else u know

Umed

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umed

First of all check in V/06 wheather header data has been checked or not . If not checked check the header data in V/06 and in VTFL copy control keep the pricing type as G only . If it is not meeting then just change the pricing type to B and then check

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but when I again update at header
   level it gets disapear.

Before trying to provide a suggestion, I would like to know why again you are clicking the "Update" button at header level when it is already updated at item level ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi,

It`s not us who will"update",it`s the end user who are updating.

Umed

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First check the Analysis Tab for the Price in Condition Tab, hopefully it will give you information related to your issue.

post the message which you get there.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rathore,

If you check VTFL choose the Invoice and Delivery Document and Click dteials button, follow it with the item category choose it and click Item category. In that screen whatever Value you maintain will be reflected in document level. Suppose if you have chosen Pricing Type = G Then the "Update prices" button will be not be active.

Check by choosing "B" or "D" and check the difference.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya,

I did as per ur giudance I tried both the option one by one but it is not working......is there anything else to resolve it.

Umed

0 Kudos

Hi,

Same problem i am facing. When I am going to genrate the Billing document all line item prizes are as per requirement but when I update the prize one Item condition base value is disappearing. How do you resolve the issue waiting for the reply.

SPT