cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load data from infocube to DP planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have loaded the data from info cube to DP planning area keyfigures with the transaction /SAPAPO/TSCUBE.

the data copy was successful and there were no error messages. However, the keyfigure values in planning book are shown exactly as double the values of infocube key figures for all the periods.

I repeatedly loaded data several times and the behaviour was same.

We didn't implement any BADI in standrad /SAPAPO/TSCUBE program.

Could any one please give some hints what would be the reasons for this problem.

Thanks

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you have any duplicate requests in the Infocube from the same data source. This will show you the data summing up from both requests in the Planning area. If you find duplicate requets, please delete the old one and re load the data using /SAPAPO/TSCUBE transaction,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand and Sai,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

There is only one data request is available on infocube. is any other reason causing the problem?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have already compared the data in the cube,planning area and the data source (like flat file) The other possibility is to check if any macro is running which manipulate the values of the keyfigure.

you can also try testing in other system with the same data and see if you have the same issue.

The other thing you need to check is to compare the values for the same combinations, it could be possible that there might be some aggregated data for any other CVC

Edited by: sai balakavi on Mar 25, 2009 4:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I have checked all the areas you have mentioned in your reply.

Macros are writen to calculate the values for other key fgures.

I am anticipating the error may be in Livecahce.

Is there any way we can look into livecahce to check the data?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure on how you check the Live Cache data for DP but based on your testing I can say that the old data is not overwritten by the new data in the Live cache. I cannot say the root cause for this however I can suggest you the remedy. To avoid this issue, you zero out the values of the key figure before loading from the Cube.

For this you have to run a macro which copies zero for the entire horizon and then load the cube. First test this in test system, if it works (it should work), then to make it simple create a batch job with two steps, first step would run this macro and the second step will load the data from cube. you can run this job whenever you want to load the data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if the PSA of the cube has two requests?