cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have designed a Text View at present its been hardcoded in the program to display the ' text paragraphs' . In order to eliminate this code we created a user maintanence table to populate the text .

Is there any possiblity that if i add a new field to the table , set some text to it and display it dynamically on this view . At peresent i created UI Elements and passing the relevant text to the UI elements. Can you please give some sample code to the above req.

Regards,

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

You can do this by using textview and create a context attribute with type of string. Bind the this context attribute to the textview text property.

To achieve the line break in text view concatenate into the string with value CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES->GUI_CRLF

for example :

concatenate STR CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES->GUI_CRLF

into STR.

I have tried this ... its working for me... try this... all the very best.

Hope this solves your problem

Regards,

Sreenivasa Sarma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Take a context node with 0:N cardinality that has similar structure to your text table.

Filter the records for this table and bind this table to this node.

Loop at this table and show one by one paragraphs in the Textview based on some condition.

Bind the Attribute of this node that has this text to be displayed to the TEXT property of the TEXTVIEW.

Regards,

Lekha.