cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price calculation is not being carried out in Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales order i can see the price and calculation of each condition type ,Total ,Net Value,tax etc but when it comes to billing price data is not calculatted not values are seen in document everything is defined as ZERO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

As every one has given the inputs just to add , Firstly check the copy control wheather pricing type G has been maintained or not. Secondly also check wheather the Requirement / Calc type are correctly assigned to the condition type or not. Also check for tax condition type wheather correct tax code has been assigned or not.

Check in VA02 wheather for tax condition type the tax percentage is coming or not , Finally check your pricing procedure stepping maintained for Total ,Net Value,tax

Regards

Srinath

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies

but had checked this before .there is no problem in copy controls every field value is correct but the error occur please reply me with any other solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the document pricing procedure maintained in the billing document type (VOFA.) And then check whether pricing procedure is maintained for the combination of : Sales Area + DPP + CPP.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can You check if there is a Pricing procedure determined in the billing document and yet the values are zero ? bcoz i got a similar kind of issue in STO's when we create a billing document from an STO delivery, the billing document has zero value while the PO has got the Priicng informaiton, when i checked there was no pricing procedure determined. once i did that then the invoice carried values.

So please check the pricing procedure determinaito....

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the scenario is delivery related billing, then in T.code VTFL check the copy control settings at item level. Following values should be maintained at item level,

Pricing type can be any values depending upon the requirements like for eg: C

Price source = E

Billing quantity = B or any other value depending on the process requirement

If the scenario is order related billing, then in Tcode VTFA, select the source and target document type. Then at item level, check following settings are maintained;

Price source = no value (this means sales order).

Pricing type can be any values depending upon the requirements like for eg:G

Billing quantity = F or any other value depending upon process requirement

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies

but had checked this before .there is no problem in copy controls every field value is correct but the error occur please reply me with any other solutions

Thanku

Former Member
0 Kudos

One possible issue is in the copy control from delivery to billing, check transaction VTFL based on document types and item category check to see if pricing type is G