Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following issue.

I have crested Sales Oder for 100 tons for Rs 100(PR00)

I have made delivery and invoice for 60 ton ,so for that price =Rs 100 has picked

But Validity of PR00=Rs 100 is expired on yesterday.

From today new price is activating say PR00=150 Rs

so when i will create delivery and invoice for remaining 40 ton ,system is picking PR00=Rs 150

But as i raised order for Rs 100 ,So i want for remaining 40 tonn price should be Rs 100 only and not 150.

I can't extend the validity date of old condition.In copy control of VTFL i kept pricing update -G

How to do

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check you should make in sale order whether new line item has been created for the same material with current Pricing Date.

Next in copy control, if you have maintained "G", then definitely the rate what you have maintained should flow to your billing also. So ensure that no change was made in copy control in the meantime. That is originally it would have been other than G and subsequently changed in which case, you will face the problem.

To double ensure, you can create one more billing from any other old order and check how the rate is flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thankx for your reply.but pricing update is G only from starts and no one has change it

.still old price has not pick up because validity has expired

wat to do??

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no change is old sales order...

hemant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemanth,

The system will pick only Rs 150 based on the validity date as system proposes, it will not pick previous date.

The best way for you is to maintain another pricing procedure at billing level. Having different Document Type, pricing condition type and assign it to Pricing procedure. Maintain the price for this price condition type as Rs 100. then Click "update" Choose Carry out new Pricing"

Try this, it will work

Regards

Sathya

0 Kudos

Hello,

the time u have made the document the system has calculated the prices based on the the past values and validity ... since the validity has been expired u need to redetermine the prices and taxes. u can update the Condition type or the document u can redetermine the values and taxes