Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity of a material is more than the available quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We reported a query from the client.

For a particular material the available stock (MMBE) was say 21 pcs on a particular day...say 20.03.2009.

But, total quantity delivered on the same day was 25 pcs.We have checked from the point of view of scope of availablity for deliveries...and found it is not the cause.

Request you all to help me in find the possible cause for the scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you see the material documents of these three deliveries in MB5B.

Donot mark the thread as answered. It will not attract the attention of many members and the chances of getting replies will be less.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Tcode MB5B and check all the inward and outward movements of the stock in that plant. There could some inward movement before doing the PGI for that delivery of 25 quantities.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have already checked MB5B transaction for the material movements relevant for inward.In this transaction also for that date it shows only 21 pcs as available.More over we have the availability setting where quantities will be checked at the time of delivery creation not at the time of picking.

As I mentioned in my question, 25 pcs were delivered in 3 deliveries in collective processing scheduled through a job.So, only 2 deliveries must have been created and the 3rd delivery must have not been created as per the process.But, 3 deliveries were created for 25 pcs quantity.

Thanks for your time.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in MB51 with the selection option of Movement Type 601 for the said period. Here you can see the delivery reference also based on which, it will be easy to find out the root cause.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make a search so that you will find the below answer

Go to TCode zeroVLP select your item category and maintain "B" for the field "Check overdelivery". This should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. But, the setting you mentioned is existing. And please note that, thos had occured only once. please help in sorting the possibilities of this kind of occurences.

Thanks again.