SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Pricing vs SD Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

i was working in SD model , now i am working on RETAIL project, please tell the how the pricing is done in RETAIL, and how it is different from SD Pricing , what is the process if possible tell me with T codes

Thanks in Advance

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing in retial is very much similar to SD as far as standards are concern

1. You just have to configure the POS outbound profile, which will be used to send the prices to POS, you can do tat at SD --> POS Interface.

2. Retail sales price is calculated as Cost Price + Markup. This is done using t-code VKP5.

You can choode between single step and two-step pricing

Plz readr IRT 320 for more details.

Kanica

0 Kudos

Hi Kanica,

Thanks for the reply, please give little details on the process, and i want to how discount will be handled, can i use same condition type k007 if u have some document can u send me

0 Kudos

Hi,

On the sales side you have different condition types for discount.

But mostly in retail, we use promotions to give discounts to the customers.

Simple Promotions (eg % off ) can be created using t-code WAK1. For advanced promotion like Buy 1 get 1 free you can use bonus buys. Bonus buys can be cretaed in a promotion using the same t-code.

For detail i would suggest you to read IRT 320 once. Incase u have a querry on a specific process, plz tell me ur process, i`ll try to help as much possible.

Kanica

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot , I will come to u after few days with the process, as we are starting configuration from Monday.

As per indian timing when u will log on to SDN,can i have any other option to contact

Regards

VP

0 Kudos

Hi,

Post uw quesry on SDN, I am online as per Aussie timings. You can alternatively email at the mail id given in the SDN profile.

Kanica

0 Kudos

OK Thank you