cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver skipped during approval process in N-step BADI workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am some problem in n-step BADI approval process. For some reasons one of the approvers is skipping during approval. And later in the approval preview it observes that the approver, who is just above the skipped approver, is appeared twice.

I am not able to simulate this issue though this is happening in the system frequesntly though it is not for all.

Can you please let me know what is the problem in the system and how can we rectify this issue?

Thank You.

Regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If all the other relevant parameter for approver selection is correct, then pl. check of the workflow related parameters for the user in txn-su01. Approver user should have the correct WLC parameter defined in the 'parameter' tab.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check, if a restart event has got triggered within the workflow. Sometimes when the restart events gets triggered if the approval table is refreshed. This restart event may have incremented the approval index and hence the next approver may be skipped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Does the WLC parameter setting effect workflow approval?

Can you advice the appropriate/correct WLC parameter value please.

Many Thanks!

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

if this does not happen every time, then you can not debug it...

I do not know your SP level, but there are plenty of notes for issues like this - just make a search with WS14500015 for notes.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel for the reply...

Yes you are correct, As everytime it is not coming I am not able to debug or Regenerate the issue...

That is why I am not able to get any perticular reason for this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

sorry search for the n-step WS14500015 is the item based...

Another thing, you can try with testing to restrict the case to special conditions. Are there any added-approver there? Is there any approver who makes some changes to the SC? etc..

Daniel