Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SDN T-Shirts

Craig,

I received my first T-shirt (the 2K one) in the mail today.. while thanking your efforts behind the process, am I still going to get my 1/4k,1/2k & 1K T-shirts or are they written off?

Regards,

Suresh Datti

replied

Hi Rich and Suresh,

We are sorry, it was actually my call. Yes we could have send every one of them, after all you have put a lot of effort into getting up to the status where you are now.

I also understand that it would be nice to have them all hanging in your closet.

What we wanted to avoid is that the process, that took way to long anyhow is getting even more complicated and more delayed. Once you are a 2K, you don't want to run around with 1/4K or wear them one on top of the other :-).

Rest assured, the money we saved will be spend on other things for Top Contributors, like reduced tickets to TechEd ... (no garantee though).

This is a great week where we are up to date with having all crossing over iPods delivered to their rightful owners and as far as I can tell with the T-Shirts too.

From now on we hope to send you all your new level T-Shirts in a timely fashion.

Sorry again for the disappointment, Mark.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question