cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While creating sale documents we used to get messages before or after documets saving.

These messages where it is storing? If i need to get one new message as per our client where i should configure?

Regards

Ishikesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All sale order related standard messages you can see in OVAH. Delivery related standard messages are in OVM1

Apart from this, if you want to apply any incompletion log, you can do so in OVA2 and assign the same to your sale order type in VOV8 and item category in VOV7

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi,

Thanks for your reply

In OVAH and OVM1 i have been checked which are corrects.But my questions is how we can assign these message to Sales processing as well as delivery processing.

ie:In OVAH messages will get at the time of sale order processing as like OVM1will trigger only at the time of delivery processing

As like i have to add one new message as per our client while saving SO and it should trigger while saving SO it not with imcompletion log

Regards

Ishikesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to create the new requirement in incompletion log as I already said. Perhaps, if you can tell what incompletion log your client needs, suitable suggestion can be given.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the table T100 and enter the language as En

In SE91 you change the description the text

regards