cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message type SHPCON, idoc type DELVRY01

Former Member

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am using message type SHPCON and idoc type DELVRY01 with processing code DELV to post goods issue for a delivery note.

I tried to simulate the inbound entry via WE19. I was not able to proceed with the posting because I encountered error 51 in idoc.

Field EXIDV empty

Field VHILM empty

These fields are in E1EDL37 and E1EDL44 respectively, and referring to HU information in which we don't have.

What I have filled up are the fields:

E1EDL20-VBELN = DO num

E1EDL20-VSTEL = Plant

E1EDL18-QUALF = "PGI"

E1ADRM1-PARTNER_Q = "WE"

E1ADRM1-PARTNER_IQ = recv plant

E1EDTH13-QUALF = "015"

E1EDTH13-NTANF = date today

E1EDL24-POSNR = 000010

E1EDL24-MATNR = material num

E1EDL24-WERKS = delv plant

E1EDL24-LGORT = sloc

E1EDL24-LFIMG = quantity

E1EDL24-VRKME = unit

E1EDL24-LGMNG = quantity

E1EDL24-MEINS = unit

May I know how to avoid this or if I missed some fields that resulted to this error ? Or am I using the wrong message type?

manikanta09568
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Are you able to acheive this I am also trying to implement the same now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gilbert Buot ,

I got the same situation testing with WE19, What I did ? I just deleted Segment E1EDL37 before run .

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be due to packaging is not done properly in delivery document.Go to change mode of delivery VL02n and select the line item and click on Pack icon,here check whether you have assigned the handling unit correctly or not.

Regards,

Hari CHalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari,

We are not using handling units. If I use VL02N to check, there is a message "No handling units were found for htis document". I can also see the column "HU obligatory" as unchecked.

Is there a way to proceed to post this via IDOC? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to WE05 and enter the IDOC number and from status records select 51 status error and double click on it then choose Edit>process>Foreground from error,Sometimes you won't have the authorization for this,just try it.Otherwise go to WE19 and choose the two fields and enter the value and re process it.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

I can definitely use WE19 to reprocess it. However my problem is the source of this information. If we implement this process, we would not know where to get this information since we don't use handling units. To add to this, the field VHILM that the system is asking is "packaging material" which we don't use and don;t have.

How to get rid of these fields? In VL02N, there is no handling units when I click on the pack icon. Only the material and the quantity.

Thanks.