cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Ack IDocs as XI Request Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I'm trying to send ack as a request message using this help http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/a1b46c4c686341e10000000a114a6b/content.htm

Could you explane me, what should I fill in to sender port and a client, and the partner number, partner type ? In what system should I use IDX_ALEREQUEST - in XI or in the CRM ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends, I have solved this problem using SAP Note 1276077 !

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I have fully worked scenario File to IDOC with Acknowledgements, and I want to put acknowledgements to another file (for example, idoc number and status), what complete steps should I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> If I have fully worked scenario File to IDOC with Acknowledgements, and I want to put acknowledgements to another file (for example, idoc number and status), what complete steps should I do?

Configure the receiver determination with the senderSystem aleaud01 as messageinterface and urn... as message interface and proceed as what you have done for file to idoc

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh, I have done this steps but it doesn't works, and I can't get ALEAUD as separate message in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you help me, please

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't works What kind of error may I have in this case?

I use PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrey,

You need to run the report IDX_ALEREQUEST in XI with the SNDPOR and client and receiver party

SNDPOR and client is the one used for sending idoc to CRM

Receiver party is the one who is receiving idoc(i.e RCVPRN of ALEAUD idoc)

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Mar 25, 2009 3:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again!

I send data from file to CRM via IDOC.

I use port SAPC2D in communication channel for IDOC - port of CRM system.

My sender logical system name is P1DFILE.

In IDX_ALEREQUEST I enter this:

Sender port: SAPC2D

Client: 100

Receiver Partner No: P1DFILE

Partner type: LS

Partner role: empty

By I didn't receive ALEAUD messages separately, I only have it as acknowledgement in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDX_ALEREQUEST entry needs to be maintained in XI system

Sender Port: - Port created in IDX1 for CRM system..take F4 help

Client: - CRM system client

Receiver Partner No: XI system logical name, or it also takes wildcards..so you can try with *

Refer Last section of this guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...