cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock reservation for perticular customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I need to reserve certain qty for a perticular customer so that no other customer can access that qty. I have tried with [MB1A] with Mvt type 291/w but getting the following error.

Special stock at customer/vendor 100236 does not exist

Message no. M7185

Diagnosis

No special stock W of the material (batch ) exists at customer/ vendor W.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

Kindly sugest me.

regards

kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaushik,

According to your error it states that there is no stock available at the customer place. 291 movement type is used for consumption of consignment stock .

You would not have kept or created a special stock for customer which you need to maintain.

MB1A is goods Issue from your customer stock. which you should have maintained Since the stock is not there you have received this error message

First you need to carry Consignment Fillup to create a stock at customer place which is known as special stock W. Only after you move it to customer you can utilize it. There is no stock created at customer place. In that case this error will be displayed. You can also check using TCode MMBE for the material you are using there will be no stock.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

In Transaction MB1A try with movement type 292 / w it will work for you.

It will not be reduced from unrestricted stock but will be available as reserved stock for the customer.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Edited by: rohit dujari on Mar 25, 2009 10:28 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with 292 / W

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your sugession i could reserve few stocks for perticular customer.But in normal sales process can use this technique ? and kindly tell me how can i use this stock at the time of delivery

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could reuse those stock using 291/w . But i need to restrict other customer to use those stock. Kindly sugest.

kaushik

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

Try with MB21 (manual reservations) mvt type - 231 or 251 as per your requirement can be used

If you use MB1A with movement type 292 W then stocks will ber reserved for the customer But this Goods issue from MM side without SD delivery and if you make sales order and delivery for this customer the system will not sense there are stocks reserved for this customer

If at all you use MB1A movement type 292 W is used then necessarily MB1A movement type 291 W the reverse has to be used

Regards

Raja