Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error after creating project of DC ess~Org from ESS Track

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our basis team just now implemented the track for ESS and MSS.So we need to sync all application from DTR.

We are facing problem with one Dc essOrg.I have created project essOrg from ESS track in inactive DC of development configuration.Build of DC is successful,where as in the Task tab its showing below error message:

" Tree TreeCont dataSource: Context element and property are not compatible Orgchart.wdview NWI_HR1_Dessorg~sap.com/src/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/org/chart "

I have done the follwing steps :

1.I have close the project.Then remove it from client.Then close the NWDs and reopen it.Still the same error we are getting after creatig project from the track.

2.Even we tried to repair the DC.Its asking for check out.Then after creating activity its showing an error pop up message "org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaModelException: Classpath contains duplicate entry: D:Documents and settings/susmita.panigrahi/.dtc/2/DCs/sap.com/pcui_gp/xssfpm/_comp/gen/default/public/FloorplanManager/lib/java/sap.compcui_gpxssfpm~FloorplanManager.jar "

3.I have open the OrgChart view of VcOrgChart Component in NWDs.I have found that the data source property of Tree node is showing red cross mark with name OrgTab(name of context node).I have tried to select another node also other than the context node OrgTab , getting message "Select an attribute of Type"

Can any body tell me how to solve the error"Context element and property are not compatible " coming for DC ess~Org?

Thanks

Susmita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after creating the project, dont build it, close the project and close you NWDS then open the NWDS ,open the project and build, it will work ithink,

i faced the same problem, try this may be it weill work.

dont remove from client, only close the project.,

Cheers,

Apparao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue solved after i have done the procedure suggested by Apparao.

Thanks

Susmita