cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete components of inspection plan in QP02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, Is it possible to delete components of inspections plans in QP02? I Would need a routine to delete them massively.

I know I can do it individually but in this transaction (QP02) there is not search help, so i have to search the components one by one.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your requirement is not clear, can u please explain it in detail.

If you are talking about material task list assignment then you can make use of engineering work bench .

to carry out above activity.

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will try to explain myself clearer.

In transaction QP02, when going to the header screen, there is a button to assign materials to inspection plans. Once in that screen appears list (in my case, huge) of components. I have seen it is possible to delete them one by one by pressing the garbagge icon, but I cannnot find any way to select some of them and delete them all at once. I am speaking of deleting about 50 components of a list of 100, and that for each material in transaction QP02.

My question is regarding the possibility of selecting all materials in a list that I want to remove and delete them leaving the list this the remainig components, all in one porcees instead of repeating it for 50 times. Is it possible to find a solution for this?

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Adolfo

There is no such a direct querry available to delete the material assignment in mass.

But you can customize or write a program.logic could be.....

Delete from MAPL -Fields- WERKS(Plant),LIFNR (Vendor) & MATNR (Material)for corrosponding selection.

That means it will delete entry from the table MAPL by selecting aforsaid fields.Only enter a group and Vendor -matarial combination.

Try this

Regards

Sujit Gujar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This possibility has already been considered, but the standard program does not only delete MAPL field, but field from other tables.

that means we won't be able to use this solution, as doing this would cause the information in the system to lose coherence.

Instead of creating a program from zero, there is a BAPI from the standard that we could use for the same poupose?

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is No such Bapi availble for mass deletion of material assignment.

But With the Help of Abaper you can create a BDC/recoding which will give only vendor material combination to QP02 and delete the corrosponding entries.By BDC it is more simpler that's what i feel.

check it

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adolfo

If you use the Workbench transaction for inspection plans CWBQM, you can do the deletion of the assigned material much more efficient then from QP02.

Best regards

Jan Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

May I get some more details on CWBQM?

This would be useful for me to do the mass deletion of material assignment.

Regards

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anbu

In transaction CWBQM, you load the task list you want to change by group number, material number or whatever...

Then goto Task Lists->Material-Task List Assignment (from the top menu). Then you will have all assigned materials displayed in the list. You can sort the list as you like, mark the materials you want to delete and press Shift+F2 (or the waste bin icon) to delete.

Best regards

Jan Erik