Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facing problem in creating STO delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am creating a STO delivery.

At the time of creation of delivery i m facing error log VL150 of deficite of stock. But stock is there.

I am in ECC6.0 and the service pack is10.

So no new note is there for my problem.

Can any one help me to solve this issue.

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in material master MRP2 view whether any safety stock is maintained for that material in which also, you will face this issue.

Though you can see the stock in MMBE, you can generate delivery only over and above the safety stock

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was coming due to the following reasons.

1. The Planned Delivery Time in Days was 75 days in sop the comitment date was coming in past when the stock was not there in the stock. but this may not be a problem.

2. the STO was having the items repeted for several time but the delievry date was same. so system is concedering that delievry already done as it happend for first line item but not for susequent repeted items.

3. the tow of the line items haviung different dates. so that also taken care and made one date.

Regards

Subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

stock might be there and might have been allocated for any sales ordersand net result is that u have no real stock which can be allocated to STO and thus u were unable to create a delivery.

check the same in MD04.

whether u want to create a delivery without stock is controlled by the delivery item category.

create the delivery in VL10B or VL10D.

u can also do the same thru VL10g

regards

suresh sangoju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

do the delivery in VL10B and also check the stock per plant

regards