cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid date format causes system to crash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts. I'm not sure where to even start looking to resolve this problem.

In the shopping cart if a user changes the delivery date to an incorrect format it causes the system to hang. For example if the user enters a date in the past such as 03/01/2006 the correct error msg is returned. However, if they enter an invalid format like <b>0/28/2006, 0328/2006</b> a pop-up box with the "invalid date" msg continuously appears. Even after pressing "ok" it pops up over and over again.

The only way out is to terminate the application. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyne,

Please check OSS note 886703.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann, thank you so much for your quick response! I have found the OSS note. If I am understanding it correctly it looks like 3 options are available. 1)d/load support pkg 2)manually chg it in se80 or add additonal parameters.

Have you used this in the past? Are my assumptions correct. Sorry but I'm new at this.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyne,

SP contains a lot of notes including the one you want.

If you do not want to test back all impacts generated by all the notes you do not want, you have to use option 2 which corrects only the bug you have now.

Kind regards

Yann