Did you mean: 

Integration Process single steps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

asuming I have a WSDL-File with

a) one request message

b) one response message.

Can anybody tell the steps to use this <i>external definition</i> in a synchronous SEND step in an integration process?

What to do first, next an so on?

Thanks a lot

Regards Mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mario.

If you are using the WSDL file, do confirm if the request and response message is what actually the webservice expects since at times it might not work out. (in case of a webservice do refer my weblog /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2).

Once you import the WSDL file as an ED, you can create you message interfaces by browsing to the ED and the required request/response message involved.

ShaBZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

look at the following weblogs where the author has given step by step instructions on how to call an external webservice.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

cheers,

Naveen

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

You can use the wsdl file which is defined as an external definition to create the message interfaces, since ur using bpm, it would be an abstract interface. The rest of the steps would be the same, refer this link on how to do that:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/6211331c895f6ce10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

regards,

Chandra