cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with - ST-PI 2008_1_700

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After upgrading the ST-PI to 2008_1_700 package 000, it is showing that "ST-PI is not up to date. Please run RTCCTOOL and follow the given recommendations", i tried to serarch the support packages for 2008_1_700, but support packages for this service tool is not exists.

After post installation of ST-PI, i executed post installation activity it is showing me RED in RTCCTOOL and also in EWA Report.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks & Regards,

V.Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I fixed the problem with the note 1293326. It has to be installed on Solution Manager only.

GL

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem with the ST-A/PI 01L_ECC600 and the ST-PI 2008_1_700.

The EWA report of 19.01.2009 showed red light and suggested an earlier version of ST-A/PI and ST-PI.

I ignored the suggestion because I thought the check made by the EWA program was outdated.

I runned the EWA Report on 09.02.2009 and the Preparation Service had the green light.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think what V.Singh says is that after running RTCCTOOL the EW report is showing a red light on that item.

In my case, I have also a recommandation of an older package which is 2005_1_700 and is telling me that I have to run RTCCTOOL and follow the instruction. However when I do that all lights are green and no action recommended.

It seems that we could not downgarde a package after installation.(I wanted to downgrade to 2005_1_700)

It would apreciated if some could give a kind of solution to this trouble.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to make it green you need to implement the SAP note 1300023 via SNOTE transaction.

This is a code correction for ST-PI 2008_1_700.

Regards,

Sachin Rane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

If you click on the RED traffic alert which shows in RTCCTOOL, this will give you a list of what is missing in the system. Also error will always give some SAP Notes to proceed with.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello after you execute RTCCTOOL what does it says,what is the error in red does that gives you

may be you will have to upgrade ST -PI to new version,but that will be clear only what the report RTCCTOOL says,please let us know

Rohit