Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects to be added manualy with Transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

There are certain transaction code required for Purchase Order Release. ME29N, ME28. After that also we have to add some objects Manually based on su53 log.

Is it possible to identify which OBJECTS are required to add for specific transaction codes?

Thanks in Advance,

Nirav

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in transaction code SU24

or

Open SE16 --> USOBT --> Enter transaction code in the name field and execute

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

> or

>

> Open SE16 --> USOBT --> Enter transaction code in the name field and execute

>

Make that USOBT_C for the customer table instead of the SAP table. I agree on checking (and adjusting) the settings in SU24.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple way is T-code su24

In T-Code su24 CM-Check maintain is sap default object those objects are must we have to provide all those objects ,while adding T-code automatically default objects will add.

C-Check same T-Code can check this objects also if required depends on our process but this not mandatory this can call background only any one of this check objects.

Some time if your are not provided proper value to existing objects then it will call some objects field name field value which is not relevant to us.(Ex.S_tabu_disp,S_develope)

Better check the error and su53 dump then think whethrt this is relevant to this or not then provide, but max we should avoid manual objects. Manual objects will not pick the values from origination level

Some T-codes ,calls some other T-codes also in background.

Some customize report or standard report are modified report also call some T-Codes are authorization objects dependents on the report this you can find out with the help of ABAPer or you can check if you have se38 or sa38 ,go to that ABAP program find u201CAUTH u201D then will know the object .that objects needs to insert manually in that particular role.