cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date to be fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a requirement from the client where I need an arrangement so that no billing be allowed after PGI date.

I think a possible solution can be "Billing date (VBRK-FKDAT) on VF01 screen copies the Goods issue date from delivery & it is non editable"

Can you suggest me how to do this?

Thanks & Regards,

Mili Dutta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In copy control VTFL, for the item category, there is a field "Data VBRK/VBRP". If you assign routine 11 here, system date will be your billing date and this cannot be changed manually.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

This sounds like a good solution, but is not much acceptable to the client.

The client needs that billing should not be allowed on any date after PGI date.

In the proposed solution, if billing is done on a day after PGI date then billing date will be the system date...which is not acceptable to him.

Pls suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Mili Dutta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, as already suggested, you have to add this logic in your existing routine itself in such a way that when executing VF01, system should, in the background, validate the field WADAT_IST from LIKP table and populate the billing date accordingly. Of course, your ABAPer can achieve this by writing a code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could write a requiremtn routine , stating that it should check current date and the PGI date and if later , to give excpetion

this routine you could assign at header level in copying requirements in VTFL.

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mili Dutta,

Try with this user exit with the help of ABAPer

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

This user exit is only called when the billing document is created. It is used to provide the header and the item of the new billing document with deviating or additional data.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

"userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp" is mostly seen to be used for tax related or accounting purposes. Can it be used here?

Moreover, it can copy LIKP-FKDAT to VBRK-FKDAT; but can this make it non-editable?

Pls confirm.

Thanks & Regards,

Mili Dutta