Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO change rejection by approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We're currently in SRM 5.0 and I have 2 requirements:

1. When approver rejects the PO changes by buyer, there should be a workitem going back to buyer and buyer should be able to see rejection reason.

2. When buyer changes PO and sends approval, there should be another workitem to buyer where he can cancel the approval in case that he wants to cancel the changes.

I tested and found out that the above are not part of standard process and flow (normal is when approver rejects, the workitem immediately completes with 'rejected' status). Is there a configuration to achieve this? Or there's really a need to change copy standard workflow template and modify it?

Thanks.

Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to set up Authorizational level of the user in transaction SUO1 'personalization' tab.

BBP_WFL_SECURITY double click and set Authorization level for authorization

HIGH ' Workflow never restarted when changes are made '

MEDIUM ' Workflow restarted conditionllly when changes are made'

LOW ' Workflow always restarted when changes are made'

NONE ' changes to the object are not allowed '

Hope it could be solve ur problem

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad.s

Thanks for your reply. I'll check that one and inform back. Right now I'm not authorized with SU01 so looking for a way to change it.

Regards,

Ray

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can try using the transaction --> su01d --> here you are not authorized to changed --> but at least you would be able to display

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) when the approval --> rejects then the workitem should be available in the worklist , do you see any entries in the buyers worklist ? regarding the rejection.

2) this is not available in the standard and can be achieved only my modidication ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Thanks! I have given it more thought and I believe you're right. The point that the buyer can access and change the PO after rejection or even when PO is awaiting approval meant that the PO is still under him. My above requirement is already catered by standard workflow. Thanks again for the help!

Ray